As per usual, time is flying by, and spring is right around the corner!
To prepare for the change in season, I’ve been browsing all the new spring beauty releases that have come out. It’s safe to say, I have added a few more products to my never-ending wishlist.
Of course, they’re all spring-themed –sort of– to go with the theme of this post. If you’ve never read a ‘New In Beauty’ from me, I encourage you to check out the last few here and here.
But enough with the chit chat, I’m ready to show you my spring 2020 beauty wishlist!
1. Nudestix Magnetic Plush Paint Lip, Cheek and Eye Color | That is the longest name ever! This new product from Nudestix is such a versatile product cause you can basically create an entire look with it. Multi-use products are all the rage lately. They come in a few beautiful colors that will suit all skin tones and the formula sounds like a dream. Matte but not drying? Sign me up!
2. Juvia’s Place The Violets Palette | The newest of the new from Juvia’s Place is the perfect spring makeup product. The beautiful purple shades are perfect for a light wash of color or a full-on look. I don’t really own a palette with shades like these, so it excites me. Plus, it’s very affordable and, as we know, extremely high quality.
3. Uoma Stay Woke Concealer | This isn’t a new product to the market, but it’s new to me. I have heard rave reviews about this concealer and the brand overall that make me wanna try it out so bad! The formula satin formula makes this a perfect concealer for every skin type because it’s quite comfortable to wear. Plus, their shade range is amazing!
4. Nars Tinted Glow Booster | From the minute I saw this product, I knew I was gonna fall in love with it. I like to think of it as a slightly cheaper Hollywood Flawless Filter from CT though I haven’t compared the two formulas yet. Nars describes this as a complexion enhancer that you can use on its own, as a primer, or mixed with foundation. So it’s kind of a 3 in 1!
5. Physicians Formula Natural Defense Triple Defense Multi-Color Stick SPF 20 | This is a very confusing product at first glance. But it’s basically another multi-use product you can apply to your eyes, lips, and face that contains SPF. I’ve always loved Physicians Formula’s cheek products, and even though this isn’t just for the cheeks, I’d mainly use it on my cheeks. Plus, from what I’ve seen, the shades are right up my alley.
6. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Lip Pop | If you haven’t seen this all over Instagram, you’re not following the right people. This new lip product from Glow recipe is another kind of 3 in 1 product. I’m telling you, that’s the latest trend. This scrubs, moisturizes, and tints your lips all in one go. It’s kinda like the perfect lip product for dry lipped babes such as myself.
And that, my friends, concludes my spring 2020 beauty wishlist. It’s probably gonna grow, but that’s it for now. Let me know what beauty products you want to try in the upcoming spring months!
Thank you so much for reading!
Lots of love,