It’s winter wishlist time and I cannot believe how fast time has passed. It feels like just yesterday that I was doing my fall wishlist!
Even though winter isn’t the biggest launch date for brands, there are still a lot of new things coming out. I’ve been seeing a lot of high-end stuff popping up lately. But the drugstore has fallen behind a bit. Which is totally ok because it gives us some time to catch up with everything they launched in the previous months.
But let’s stop the rambling and get right to it. I present to you, my winter beauty wishlist 2019!
1, Ole Henriksen P.H.A.T. Glow Facial Mask | This isn’t a new product but I’ve yet to try it and I’ve been seeing it everywhere. Everyone’s talking about how good it is and how it’s transformed their skin, so I’m intrigued. This product is an alternate to retinol and I really want to get my hands on it to try it.
2. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Conspiracy Palette | I’m just gonna say this right off the bat: I need this palette in my life. I’ve been following along with the series and I got freaking invested in everything about it! I love the colors, the packaging, and the whole concept of this palette. I definitely don’t own anything like it. Which is exactly why I want it.
3. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask | I’ve been wanting to try the lip sleeping mask for a while now. They just released this limited edition mint chocolate scent and I really want it! My chronically dry lips always need help and I’ve heard rave reviews about this. I’m pretty sure I’d love it but I mostly want to get it cause it’s limited edition.
4. EM Cosmetics Colour Drops Serum Blush | Yet another product that’s not new but that I’m seeing everywhere. I’m a blush junkie so any new blush concept or formula I hear about, I want. These come in beautiful, unique colors and I’m a huge fan of dewy blush so I definitely see these in my vanity in the future.
5. Gucci Rouge à Lèvres Voile Sheer Lipstick | Apart from the fact that I can’t pronounce the name of these, I’m dying to get my hands on them. They aren’t out yet but the people who got to preview them, are raving about the lipsticks. I’m not gonna lie these are extremely expensive and I don’t think they’re exactly worth the price point. But I adore the packaging and the concept of these so I’ll probably end up buying at least one.
6. KKW Beauty The Artist & Muse Eyeshadow Palette | I’m not a huge fan of celebrity makeup lines for some reason but I can’t deny this palette is gorgeous. I love Mario as a makeup artist and I think he created the palette so well. I love the color combos and I definitely reach for these types of shades often. Plus, I’ve heard great reviews about the KKW eyeshadows so maybe it’s time to give the brand a go.
And that completes my winter beauty wishlist!
Are you eyeing any new products for the season? Let me know what’s on your winter wishlist.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Lots of love,