Fall officially started a few days ago and you know what that means…
It’s fall wishlist time!
If you’re new around here and you don’t know what I’m talking about, lemme give you the rundown.
Every time the seasons change I check out all the new beauty releases and make a mini wishlist of the products I want to try. And then I share them with you to hopefully inspire you to do the same! You can check out my previous New In Beauty here.
But for today, we’re focusing on all the fall releases. Let’s get to it!
1, Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Pro Palette Vol. 3 | Norvina just came out with 3 incredible palettes and I want them all! In reality, I don’t need any of them but if I was to buy one, it would be the third one. The colors are beautiful and unique and I’ve always loved ABH’s shadow formula.
2. Youth To The People The Youth Minis Kit | It’s officially holiday value set season. And this one caught my eye immediately. I love YTTP and I love their products. This kit is a great way to try all the things I haven’t tried before and to get some travel sizes of my fave products from the brand. Plus, it’s a great value.
3. Haus Laboratories Le Riot Lip Gloss in Corset | Lady Gaga has launched her beauty brand! It’s filled with lots of amazing products and concepts but I was attracted to the glosses for some reason. They come in a lot of beautiful colors and the packaging is to-die-for. I really wanna get my hands on these.
4. Victoria Beckham Beauty Lid Lustre in Mink | Victoria Beckham has also come out with her own clean beauty brand. Everything is super chic and luxurious. But I felt drawn to the lid lustres immediately! They’re super reflective and they’re very easy to wear. She’s only come out with eye products but I’ll definitely keep an eye out for the rest of the collection.
5. Sol De Janeiro Cheirosa ’62 candle | I know this isn’t technically a beauty item but candles are a fall staple. I had to mention it! I love Sol De Janeiro’s iconic scent and I think putting it in a candle is genius. And it’s definitely something I want in my life.
6. Nudestix Hilary Duff Daydreamer Palette | I am a Hilary Duff mega-fan so when I heard of this collection I knew it would make it into my wishlist. I love how the collection includes products for the eyes, lips, and face. The colors are very unique and they’re something that I see myself reaching for. Plus, it’s a great value for the number of products you get.
Have you tried any of the products I featured today? What’s making it to your fall beauty wishlist?
Thank you so much for reading!
Lots of love,