Summer is coming in hot (no pun intended), and my face is so ready for it! But don’t worry, I’m being a good human and wearing tons of SPF.
I’m back again today with another seasonal wishlist because there are some new releases that I’m dying to try out. I don’t know if it’s just me but I find that, in the summer there are less product releases than other seasons. Am I crazy?
Anyways, this summer I’m looking for a lot of colorful and heat resistant products. I’ve also been peeping some more luxury items that I’ve heard some of my favorite beauty bloggers rave about.
Check out my summer beauty wishlist below!
1, Farsàli Haldi Eyes Brightening Turmeric Eye Cream | It is no secret that I have the darkest under eye circles ever. And this new eye cream by Farsàli targets exactly that. This product looks really interesting and I’ve heard so many great things about the ingredients. I think I’ll definitely give this one a go.
2. Colourpop Main Squeeze Eyeshadow Palette | Colourpop does it again folks! Yet another beautiful eyeshadow palette filled with shades that are really inspiring for summer. As always, Colourpop provides high quality products at a low price and that just makes me wanna get this even more.
3. Tom Ford Extreme Eye Bad Ass Mascara | I’ve never felt the need to own Tom Ford makeup until Allana Davison raved about this mascara! It’s obviously quite an expensive item but it looks like it would be such a good fit for my lashes. I’m not sure I’ll ever buy it but it’s staying in my wishlist forever.
4. Huda Beauty Neon Orange Obsessions Palette | I’m in awe of this new launch from Huda Beauty! Neon is all over everything right now and this palette is completely genius and unique. I think you can create so many cool looks with these shades but they’re also great for one shadow looks. Overall most creative launch yet.
5. Jaclyn Cosmetics So Rich Lipsticks |These lipsticks officially launched today and I’m pretty sure they’ve sold out already. Not only is Jaclyn a great YouTuber but she knows her product. So I 100% trust her to create a high quality lipstick line. I love that it’s all nudes and I love how inclusive the whole range is. Plus the lipsticks are less than $20! The total package if you ask me.
6. Marc Jacobs O!Mega Glaze All-Over Foil Luminizer Runway Collection | Another product that’s been receiving a lot of rave reviews at the moment. I’ve seen swatches online and this looks like my perfect highlighter. The shade is perfect for my skin tone and don’t even get me started on the high shine! It adds a wet look to the face and I think glossy skin is a must for the summer months!
And that’s a wrap on my summer wishlist of 2019! A great mix of products that I’m dying to play with.
What’s in your beauty wishlist for the summer? Have anything special you cannot wait to try? Let me know 🙂
Thank you so much for reading!
Lots of love,