March is considered spring, right? Cause I really need it to be spring right about now.
Anyways, despite the confusing weather that’s going on all around the world, it’s spring wishlist time! So it better be spring. (You can check out my previous wishlist, here)
There are a lot of new releases coming from brands and I am over the moon excited to try them out. I think my favorite seasons are spring and fall because the beauty releases are always so on point.
As always, I’ll only be sharing my top 6 wishlist items but just know that I have many, many more.
If you wanna know what they are, keep on reading.
1. L’Oréal Infallible Fresh Wear 24HR Foundation | I am so pumped for this product! I’ve been on the hunt for a new foundation for a while and when I heard so many rave reviews about this, I knew I had to add it to my wishlist. It’s really affordable and from what I’ve heard and seen, it makes the skin look unreal. I need it!
2. Pat McGrath Labs FetishEYES Mascara | The queen has outdone herself, again. She finally came out with a mascara!
I have naturally long lashes (#blessed) and from all the demos I’ve seen online, I know I’m gonna love this. The brush is fat and weird and I wouldn’t expect anything less from Pat McGrath. Bonus: the price is very reasonable!
3. Colourpop Jelly Much Eyeshadows | These shadows aren’t a new launch but their spring collection has a few shades that I really want. Plus I’ve yet to try the formula out.
It seems like a really fun product to play with and it’s really affordable. I want to add some more pastel colors for my spring/summer looks and I think the new collection they’re launching will have many of those.
4. BareMinerals BarePro Longwear Lipstick | BareMinerals isn’t a brand that I follow a lot but their newest lipstick launch piqued my interest.
I’m usually a fan of their lip products and I think this will be no exception. They’re a long wearing, soft matte formula. It’s the best of both worlds! Plus their color range is beautiful and I need all of them on my lips asap.
5. Elf Cosmetics 16hr Camo Concealer | $5 full coverage concealer? Yes please! Elf just launched this and, as a concealer junkie, I cannot wait to try it out.
Everyone is raving about it online and saying it’s a dupe for Shape Tape. I want to test that theory and I also really just want to see if the quality is good since this is such an affordable product. I have high hopes for this baby.
6. Urban Decay Brow Blade Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil & Ink Stain | Most of the products on this wishlist have been influenced by the internet and this new UD eyebrow product is no exception.
The concept of having a pencil and felt tip all in one, is so genius! It’s really a customizable product and I think it will work for everyone. I’ve also seen a lot of demos online and everyone’s brows are looking snatched! I really want to try this out for myself!
And there we have my (shortened) spring wishlist of 2019. I’ll honestly never get tired of doing them!
What are you dying to try this spring?
Thank you so much for tuning in!
Lots of love,