It’s fall time! Aka. my favorite time of the year makeup-wise.
Every brand is coming out with so many new products and everyone’s bringing out their holiday sets which I live for! I’ve obviously been eyeing those but I’ve also been eyeing so many other products that have been out for a while. Since I live in Guatemala I don’t really have access to most of these products so I just add them to my wish list and hope that I’ll be able to get them soon.
In the mean time, I just had to share the products I’m lusting after, this fall season!
1. Glossier Zit Stick | First of all, the packaging on this is to die for! And, on top of that it’s very practical. This is basically a portable acne spot treatment and I’ve heard so many incredible reviews about it that I can’t wait to try it out.
2. Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter | I think I’m in love with this product and I haven’t even tried it yet. I’ve wanted it for the longest time but it’s always out of stock. This is basically a complexion illuminator that you can use as a highlight or mixed with your foundation for a dewy look. I hear everyone talking about it and I can’t wait to get my hands on it and wear it every day of my life.
3. Colourpop It’s A Princess Thing Pressed Powder Shadow Palette | Colourpop x Disney? A total dream come true! I’m a die hard Disney fan and I really want to get my hands on the whole collection. But if I can only get one product it will definitely be the eyeshadow palette. Colourpop does incredible eyeshadows and the colors look perfect for fall (and every other season tbh).
4. NYX Grind Machinist Shadow Palette | Did someone say fall in a palette? This is one of the newest launches from NYX and the colors in this palette just scream fall. On top of the fact that this is the perfect fall palette, it’s extremely affordable and widely available. A total win if you ask me.
5. Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadows | I’m pretty sure I have an eyeshadow problem but I can’t not mention these! These eyeshadows are the most incredible things on the planet, according to the internet, and I want to see what all the hype’s about. They look gorgeous and even though they’re pretty expensive for what they are I think they’ll be worth it.
6. Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb | The minute I saw this highlighter swatched I knew I had to get my hands on it. Basically this gives you the glossy, wet look without having to goop your face with gloss. I want that! It’s such a unique highlighter and I don’t think I have anything like it in my collection.
What’s in your fall beauty wish list? You guys know I’m always looking for new products to add to mine.
Thank you so much for reading!
Lots of love,