I’m pretty sure we can all agree when I say Amazon is the best thing since sliced bread. Seriously though, it is. You can literally find anything your little heart desires on there, including beauty.
I know Amazon isn’t the first place we thing about to stock up on our beauty products but it should be! They have a lot of basic stuff but they also have a few hidden gems. I took it upon myself to find the 5 best beauty products on Amazon and today I want to share them with you!
1. Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder | This is a very well-known product in the beauty community. It’s been around forever and it’s an amazing powder. The formula is great and you get a lot of product for what you pay for. This isn’t the easiest product to find in stores so your safest bet is to get it via Amazon.
2. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara | You’ve probably heard me or other beauty lovers rave about this mascara. The formula is very voluminous but it doesn’t clump up on the lashes. It’s a dupe for the Better Than Sex mascara by Too Faced and you can get it for a low prize on Amazon. It doesn’t get better than that.
3. Weleda Skin Food | I’ve been hearing a lot about this moisturizer from Katie Jane Hughes. And if she raves about it, you know it’s a good product. This is a rich cream that will make your skin feel its best. I haven’t been able to find it at any drugstore but thankfully, Amazon saves the day!
4. COSRX Balancium Comfort Ceramide Cream | This is COSRX’s latest product and it’s exclusive to Amazon prime. Since this is a new product I haven’t tried it but if it is anything like their other products then it is amazing. COSRX is an affordable Korean Beauty brand and I love the fact that it’s super accessible with Amazon!
5. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge | This sponge is a great dupe for the Beauty Blender and it’s one of my favorites for makeup application. It’s very affordable and the quality is really good. You can get this product in a lot of different places but if you’re too lazy to actually go out and buy it, just order it on Amazon.
What do you guys thing about the Amazon Beauty world? Are you into it? Or do you prefer to just go out and buy products from a store?
Lots of love,