New York weather has been crazy lately! There have been quite a few rainy days but we’re starting to get some really hot weather and sunshine. Summer is fast approaching!
If you couldn’t already tell, I’m a huge fan of summer.
And just as another season rolls in, there are a lot of new makeup launches that I am dying to try out. But, as I’ve said a million times before, I can’t afford all these products so I resort to the next best thing; making a wish list.
This is it:
1. Dose Of Colors Block Party Eyeshadows | These are brand new and I need to get my hands on them. These are basically pressed pigments so they’re uber pigmented and highly reflective. I’ve seen a lot of people using them and they look amazing!
2. Kat Von D Lolita Eyeshadow | The last time this product came out I wasn’t able to get it so I’m planning on getting it now. I’ve been really into monochrome looks and this is the perfect product for that. I love the shade and I love how versatile it is.
3. Glow Recipe J. One Red Jelly Pack | I already own the original Jelly Pack primer but this one looks just as good. I love the fact that it primes the skin but it also contains skin care benefits, it makes the makeup you put on top look 10x better.
4. Lancôme L’Absolu Lacquer Gloss | I’ve heard a bunch of youtubers rave about this product for a while now and I really want to try it. It’s a very unique formula that looks really comfortable and unlike anything in my collection.
5. Marc Jacobs Enamored Hydrating Lip Gloss Stick | Another lip product. Are we surprised? We all know I love my lippies and I’m always on the hunt for something new and exciting. I haven’t heard much about these but they’re basically lipgloss in a stick form. Amazing!
6. Milk Makeup Kush High Volume Mascara | This isn’t the newest product out there but I’m still dying to try it. There have been so many mascaras that I’ve been wanting to try, this being one of them, but I haven’t gotten around to it. I’ve heard great reviews on this product and I love how beneficial and nourishing it is for your lashes.
And those are some of the newest beauty products I’m currently lusting after! Have you tried any of them? Which products are in your summer wish list? Don’t forget to let me know!
Thank you all so much for reading!
Lots of love,