Hey everyone! This post is coming at you a little late cause I had a super busy day. I went to see Beauty and The Beast with my best friend and OMG you guys, it was surreal! You all need to go watch it asap.
Anyways I’ve been checking out some makeup, like I do every single day of my life, and I’ve found some things that I really wanna try. And that’s what I’m gonna share with you all today. So if you’re interested in potentially adding some new products to your makeup wish list, then make sure to keep reading
- Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadows | Everyone has been raving about how amazing these are and I really wanna try them and create some awesome looks.
- Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer | I’m a concealer junkie and my skin has been quite oily lately so this product sounds like something perfect for everyday use.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Prismatic Amethyst | This product is so overpriced for what it is, but it still is beautiful and I don’t own anything similar in my collection.
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Skin Booster | I’ve heard great things about this product and I think it would be a lovely first step before applying my makeup.
- Make Up For Ever Artist Liquid Matte Lipstick | Liquid lipsticks are still a thing and I still wanna try every single formula out there. I’ve heard some mixed reviews but I want to see how these perform on me.
- rms Beauty Champagne Rosé Luminizer | I’ve never tried this brand before but this product looks perfect for those no-makeup, makeup days. I think it’ll be perfect for a lit-from-within look.
Have you guys tried any of these products out? If you have, make sure to let me know what you think of them in the comment section. And if you haven’t let me know about products that you wanna try out, I’d love to hear from y’all!
Thank you all so much for tuning in!
Lots of love,