Hey friends! Welcome back to Making it Up! Today’s post is all about value/gift sets. There are so many of them that it can be very hard to narrow it down. But lucky for you I did just that.
I did some research and I found 8 of the best value sets at Sephora. They range in price and in product but they’re all great finds. If you want to know what these value sets are, you know what to do.
- Sephora Favorites Superstars | $75.00 | x
- beautyblender Two.BB.Clean | $40.00 | x
- Milk Makeup It’s All a Blur | $48.00 | x
- Sephora Collection Glitter Happy Brush Set | $59.00 | x
- Tarte Pretty Paintbox Collector’s Makeup Case | $59.00 | x
- Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip & Liner |$60.00 | x
- Deborah Lipman Undressed Nude Nail Polish Set | $34.00 | x
- Bobbi Brown Bobbi’s Party Pick Set | $105.00 | x
And that’s it! I hope you enjoyed the post and found these ideas that I shared with you useful for this upcoming holiday season. If you have any other good suggestions of Sephora value sets, do let me know. Oh, and stay tuned for next week’s post cause I’m gonna be doing the Ulta version of this post.
Thank you all so much for reading, it means the world to me!
Lots of love,