Hey guys! Greetings from the beach! I’m currently in Miami enjoying my time at the beach and there’s a Walgreens right in front of my hotel, so naturally I had to go in and check out the makeup section. I found a bunch of new things and rekindled my love with some old favorites. And today I want to share the best products you can get at the drugstore, right now.
If you want to add some products to your makeup wish list, make sure to keep reading!
1. Milani Moisture Lock Coconut Oil Infused Lip Treatment in 01 | This is a very moisturizing lip treatment -just like the name suggests. Plus it smells great and it leaves your lips feeling moisturized for a long time.
2. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer | This is the best bronzer at the drugstore hands down. The formula is impressive and it blends into the skin flawlessly. This is a must have, for sure.
3. Burt’s Bees Lipstick | This lipstick is the best of both worlds. It has great pigmentation and it moisturizes your lips at the same time. Great for when your lips are feeling dry but you still want a little something.
4. Wet n’ Wild studio Eyeshadow Palette in Coming In Latte | I tried this palette not too long ago and I was really impressed. The color selection is great and the eyeshadows are bendable and they’re very pigmented. Great steal!
5. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color | These are great liquid lipsticks for a great price. There are a lot of colors to choose from and the formula is great. Not to drying but they are matte and last quite a bit. The smell is a bit iffy but it wears off after a few seconds.
6. L’Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Definer | This one is a total dupe for the ABH Brow Wiz! The pencil glides smoothly and it dispenses just the right amount of product. You can create either natural or bold looks with it. A must have for your brows.
And those were the best drugstore products at the moment. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and learned about some new products. Make sure to let me know which drugstore products have been your favorite lately.
Thanks for reading!