Hey guys! Welcome back to the blog. A lot of companies have been coming out with their spring collections and I’m living for them. I’m gonna be traveling a bit in the next few months and you bet I’m gonna buy some goodies. There’s a lot of gorgeous products but there are some specific ones that I’ve been eying for a while now.
So without further ado here’s my spring beauty wish list!
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Gingersnap
- Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Palette Volume 3 – Florals
- Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Highlight in Fireball
- Milk Makeup Eye Pigment in Mermaid Parade
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in That Glow
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation Stick
- Sephora Favorites Paint It Pink Set
- Milk Makeup Cooling Water
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection
- Milk Makeup Lip Color in Grrrl
And there you have it guys. My spring wish list. There’s definitely a recurring theme going on and I’m loving it. I love all of the pink and peachy tones and they’re gonna be great for spring and summer. Make sure to tell me about the products you’ve been loving for spring so that I can add even more products to my list.
Thanks so much for reading!
Lots of love,