Where did the freaking summer go?! I know everyone says this but honestly time has gone by way too fast. I’m sad cause summer is my favorite season, but fall isn’t bad at all! I love fall because it’s the time of the year when I can start wearing much more dramatic makeup. Especially more dramatic and deeper lipsticks.
I’ve made a list of my 12 top lipsticks for fall, and I’m ready to share it with you all today. I love the look of vampy lips but honestly I don’t know how to work with them just yet. So in this list you’ll find lots of mauve and brown tones. If you’re into that I think you’ll enjoy.
1. Marc Jacobs lipstick in Je T’aime | I love this lipstick for fall because it’s a bit more on the pink side. It’s definitely a deeper shade of red but it’s super easy to pull off. The formula of these lipsticks is amazing, so if you feel like splurging you should consider this one.
2. Clinique Almost Honey Lipstick in Black Honey | This is a super sheer lipstick but you can actually build up the color. I love how sheer it is cause it’s vampy but super easy to wear because it doesn’t smudge everywhere. The formula is also hydrating on the lips, which is quite nice.
3. Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipstick in Touch of spice | You need this in your life! I love the color and I find that it suits me, and the fall theme. But if you aren’t into it get another one, just try this formula. They’re one of the most comfortable matte lipsticks that I’ve ever tried. And they’re pretty cheap too.
4. MAC Spice Lip Liner | This lip liner is a cult favorite for a reason. On my particular skin tone it pulls a bit darker and it looks super brown, which is why I love it for fall. The formula is super long lasting and if it gets too drying I just pair it up with a lipbalm.
5. Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lovecraft | I just recently got this lipstick and I adore it. It’s not very dark and it almost matches my natural lip color, but it gives a little bit of something to them. The color is very unique, even though you really can’t see it in the picture. It’s a great every day lipstick.
6. Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Musk | This lip color pulls kind of brown on me , but it still passes off as a nude. What I love about it, is that it’s very easy to pull off but it fits right in with all of the other fall colors. The color payoff is incredible and the formula won’t dry out the lips at all.
7. Clinique Chubby Stick in Vanilla Brownie | If you’re not into brown lipstick, this one isn’t for you. This shade is completely brown with a hint of red here and there. I only wear brown lipstick in the fall, so I had to include it. I have super small lips and most of the time I struggle whilst applying lipstick. This product makes it easy for me to get a pecise application because of the packaging.
8. MAC Lipstick in Fresh Brew | This one is a lustre formula and it’s awesome for fall. It’s comfortable on the lips but you still get nice pigmentation. The color is very unique because is a cooler tone. When I put it on it looks super unique and even though fall is about warm tones, this one fits in just right.
9. MAC Lipstick in Capricious | Like the last lipstick, this one is also a lustre so it feels great on the lips. It’s a toned down berry color, but you can build it up as much as you want, to get your desired color. I love wearing berry tones in the fall cause they can be extremely playful or super deep and vampy.
10. Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Lumiere | Another super great and afordable option. The Lippie Stix are amazing and they wear for a long time. This shade is super mauve and cool tone. On my skin it looks a bit darker and it pulls more purple, but for someone with different undertones it might look like a pretty nude. Overall this is a good fall shade.
11. Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Bichette | When it comes to reds in the fall, I like deeper reds. I feel like they suit fall perfectly and that’s why I love this lipstick. The formula is amazing and I have a feeling that this color will suit a bunch of skin tones. This one is a must.
12. MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural in N9 | Colors like this one, are the ones I like to wear on a daily basis for fall. I would call this color a mix between brown and berry. The pigmentation is buildable, therefore you can play with the color a little bit. The formula is also very nice and it doesn’t dry out your lips.
And that’s everything for today guys. I also want some more lipsticks for fall, cause there’s no such thing as too many lipsticks. So make sure to tell me all about your favorites in the comment section!
Stay tuned 💜