I got awarded the Liebster Award a week ago from Alexis Ruiz’s Blog. Since I’m a bit new in the blogging world I had to look up what this award is and I’m very excited to receive it. I want to thank Alexis for nominating me and for seeing potential in my blog.
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the other blogger set for you.
3. Share 11 facts about you.
4. Nominate 5 to 11 bloggers that have less than 200 followers.
5. Create a new set of questions for the bloggers to answer.
6. Let the bloggers that you nominated know that they have been nominated for the award.
11 Facts About Me
– My native language is Spanish
– I turn 16 in one month from now
– I’m very shy around most people
– I don’t like any type of cheese but I love pizza and macaroni and cheese
– I’m a dancer and I’ve been dancing for 13 years
– I lived in India for one month
– I love reading books and I’m a very fast reader
– I like to write as one of my hobbies
– I have very tiny feet, my shoe size is 5 1/2
– I’m the oldest of my siblings and I have one sister and one brother
– I watch a lot of youtube videos on my free time and I’ve considered making my own channel, but I’m kinda scared to
Questions from Alexis
What is your favorite beauty store?
My favorite beauty store has always been Sephora. I love that you can play with products and sample them and really take your time in there. I also like the wide range of brands and how they’re always updating.
Favorite makeup product you can’t live without?
I would have to say my Colour Pop eyeshadows. I got them a while back and I use them every single day. They’re super easy to blend and I love the unique colors that I can play with as well. They’re an easy product to put on before school without it looking like too much .
What’s your favorite food?
My favorite food is Italian food. I love pasta but most importantly I love ice cream. When I went to Italy I ate ice cream up to 5 times a day without getting sick of it.
What do you love to do besides makeup?
I love dancing. I’ve dedicated most of my life to it and actually my passion for makeup came from dance. I love how I can push myself and push my body and to break the limits that I built myself. Dancing is also possibly the only sport I’m good at so it’s also a way for me to stay healthy and exercised.
Where would you travel if you could go anywhere? Why?
I love traveling and learning about new places and their culture so I have quite a lot of places that would be awesome to go to. First of all I would go to Australia. It’s so far away from everything that I see it as a mini planet within earth. I’ve heard about the culture and I know some Aussies and from what I’ve heard I’m dying to go. I really want to try the food and have a new life experience. I would also go to New York because it’s my favorite place ever. I love how busy people are and how everyone can be who they want to be and they are accepted.
What is your favorite trend of 2014?
I really loved matching sets. Something about wearing them made you look super professional and put together but it also looked fashionable, not like you’re four and your mom picked an outfit for you to wear. It’s also super easy to wear when you don’t know what to wear and you know it will look good.
My favorite color is purple. But I wear black a lot so I would consider it a favorite color of mine as well.
If you could only live with one brand for life, which would you choose?
I’m assuming that it’s a makeup brand and that question is a little bit hard. I love different makeup brands for different reasons but I think that Urban Decay is my favorite brand overall. Most of their products are great quality and I enjoy them.
Favorite youtube video?
Most of my makeup knowledge has come from youtube videos and I watch them constantly. I don’t think I have one favorite video.
I’m subscribed to a lot of youtubers but my favorite is the beautiful Shannon Harris. She’s from New Zealand and her channel is flawless. Her tutorials are awesome and she’s very creative. I’ve learned a lot from her.
What do you dream of doing?
As of right now I dream of figuring out what do do with my life and go from there. I also want to improve the quality of my blog and expand it.
Hey Isa! I nominate you because I think you have a high quality blog even though you just started out. I love your pictures and your recipes are very easy.
I decided to nominate you because I think you’re on the right path. I can see your passion for fashion. Also your outfits have given me some ideas of my own.
Niamh I nominated you because I like that you are a young blogger. I like the layout of your blog and your content is really good.
Hey Jade! I love you high quality pictures and I like how your personality shines through your blog.
I decided to nominate you because I think you are going to become a great blogger and I love the layout of your blog. Keep up the great work.
11 questions for the nominees
1. Why did you decide to start a blog?
2. Where do you find inspiration from?
3. If you could change something abut your blog what would it be and why?
4. What has been the most challenging thing about opening your own blog?
5. What are three of your favorite things to do on your spare time?
6. What’s your favorite food?
7. Do you like to read? If so, what’s your favorite book?
8. Your favorite movie?
9. Favorite youtuber?
10. What have been some of the things that you have learned since starting a blog?
11. What would be your ultimate dream job?